Monday, October 26, 2009

Should I refinance to roll my first mortgage and home equity loan together?

In most situations I would recommend that you refinance and put those together but I need to know how much you think your home is worth and get some other information to be more accurate. Right now you're paying a combined interest rate of 6.875. If you have good credit you can more than likely qualify for something lower than that and would be able to stretch it out over 30 years. You're paying more than you have to because on your HELOC it's a 15 year payment (which is obviously higher). If you can get into a 30 year payment it would be worth it, but this is all hypothetical until more information is given.



If you'd like a free no obligation consultation you can fill out an application on my website, email me, or give me a call and I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.



Should I refinance to roll my first mortgage and home equity loan together?

That depends on your numbers. Ask again and in the detail section explain your situatuion on rate,terms, est. bal, equity loan amount

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive