Monday, October 26, 2009

I was told my loan was illegal. What can i do?

My mortgage company told me our loan was done illegally just to get us in a house. They also said they couldnt do much for us unless we can increase our income. Its all started when my fiance and I bought a home a year ago. They used my credit and his pay but we were never able to afford it from the get go. We were told once we get in we can refiance to pay off dept and lower our rent. We kept waiting on it to happen, then we were told the lady hasnt been working there for the past months and they cant do anything for us. Now our house is going in to foreclosure and my perfect credit is now all screwed up. Please if anyone knows of anything we can try to do let me know.



I was told my loan was illegal. What can i do?

This is EXACTLY what happened with me. Seriously the exact same situation, any chance your lender is Countrywide? LOL. I was fortunate enough to sell my house in a short sale, but it still killed my credit. I would file a complaint with your state's Attorney General Office, and get an attorney, its a slim chance but you might be able to win a judgement and have the foreclosure removed. Its a slim chance, but its worth pursuing, I know I am.



I was told my loan was illegal. What can i do?

You can contact the Broker of the real estate office that represented you and if not resolved, contact your states Real Estate Commission and the Mortgage Company's state banking commission.



I was told my loan was illegal. What can i do?

Maybe this resources is useful for you,Have a look,it is free.Good luck for you.http://homeloan.online-assistant.info/sa...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive