Monday, October 26, 2009

I borrowed $ from a friend for a home (foreclosure) and now I want to pay her, what kind of loan do

I've been making payments to her and I want to pay off the rest of the loan. I don't know what kind of loan I should take out to pay her the rest of the money. Do I need to take out a mortgage or a 2nd mortgage, a home equity loan or a personal loan to pay my friend back?



I borrowed $ from a friend for a home (foreclosure) and now I want to pay her, what kind of loan do I need?

You want to get a home equity loan (NOT line of credit) to repay the loan - if the property is valued higher than the size of your mortgage - because you can deduct the interest from your income taxes. You cannot deduct the interest from a personal loan. A home equity loan IS a second mortgage. You don't want a home equity line of credit because it's easy to start using it like a credit card, and you can lose your house because the explanations of the terms are so complex; you usually end up paying only interest and having a balloon payment due at the end of the term - which you usually can't cover, and so lose the home. Whatever you do, do NOT get anything with an adjustable rate; insist on a fixed-rate loan even if the rate is a little more than the initial rate offered for an adjustable rate loan.



I borrowed $ from a friend for a home (foreclosure) and now I want to pay her, what kind of loan do I need?

If you have been looking for some great ideas, Here is the place you should have a look.http://homeloan.online-assistant.info/eq...



I borrowed $ from a friend for a home (foreclosure) and now I want to pay her, what kind of loan do I need?

Hello my dear,dont fall prey to those hudlums out there that call them selves money lenders.All they want is your money after that you wont hear from them again.They have done it to me twice before i met williams loans inc.If you really need a legitimate money lender,i will advice you to hurry down to williams Loans Inc.I have full assurence of their service because my loan was giving to me within two days of application.Here is their company address williamsloans04@yahoo.com.



Goodluck



williams brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive