Monday, October 26, 2009

Do you think a lender will do a short sale/refi for approximatly $65,000, if our loan is in bankrupt

We filed bankruptcy %26amp; it discharged on 11/07. With the new law the home needs to be included in the bk. We have 2 loans 1st mortgage for $230,000-7.5% due to adjust in May of this year %26amp; a 2nd mortgage for $57,000-12.69%. We did not sign either of the reaffirmation aggreements because we were afraid of what the payment will be once adjusted. We were told by Option one (current mtg co.) that they can not help us in any way because we did not sign the reaffs %26amp; we do understand that. However they did say that we could do a short sale/short refi. We are current on our payments but they state at this time it doesnt matter if we are late or current, they would still consider a short sale/short refi. We did find a lender who is willing to refinance us at a decent rate even this recent after our bankruptcy. My question is do you think the mortgage company would be willing to forgive $65,000+ or take a chance of us walking away and them losing more? Value of home $245,000-owe $287,000+.



Do you think a lender will do a short sale/refi for approximatly $65,000, if our loan is in bankruptcy %26amp; disch

I was in the same place that you are in now. Your lender must be AMC mortage companies. cause they told me the same thing you said in the question. Me myself I sold it back to them, because I could not see owe more then the house is worth in this market. If a another company willing to give you a loan go get what you want and be happy instead having to worry every 3 years will my intrest going to be crazy

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody, here comes an Affordable Xmas loan Offer that will change your life forever, TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT A LOAN TO CHANGE THE BROKE LIFE OF MY FAMILY My name is Mrs Clency Dexter. I live in USA Florida and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Broke Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. They gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as a widow with 3 kids I meant this honest and GOD fearing loan lending company online that helped me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, They are indeed GOD fearing People, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them and please tell them that Mrs, Clency referred you to them. contact via E_mail: danielsilva_investment@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive