Monday, October 26, 2009

Citi bank home loan, chennai?

i wan to purchase 989 sqft flat, i need 5 lakh loan, what is the procedure, i have 1200 sqft plot at tambaram, is it possible to get loan or mortgage rasu madurai, chennai



Citi bank home loan, chennai?

citibank customer care, Chennai, india - Since the re-pricing of Housing loan had not been sanctioned by your bank, I see no reason why you should charge me the processing fee of Rs: 9783.00



Geo Andrews Vallachira 閳?Loan Number 309488



72 H Colony, Ist Stage



Indiranagar, Bangalore - 38



To,



The Manager



Citibank,



766 Anna Salai



Chennai 600002



Dear Sir,



This is reference to my re-pricing of my existing Home loan 閳?A/C 309488



On my request for re-pricing of my home loan, you had advised me to send a cheque in favor of Citibank for Rs:9783.00 which I promptly send across but only to later know that the re-pricing is not possible for reasons best known to yourself.



But now I find that you have withdrawn the amount (on 24th August) but the re-pricing is not done. Also I got a letter last week stating an increase of .25% on the existing loan of 8.00%.



I request you to kindly return the money fraudulently charged by you and please DO NOT DO THE RE-PRICING SINCE I PLAN TO MOVE OVER TO ANOTHER BANK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive