Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Looking for mortgage and/or refinance loans data to extract from a database.?

I need mortgage or refinance data (mortgagor) to extract from a database. I use to go to a courthouse to get this as it is considered public information. I would like to retrieve this data online but without the cost I encountered when I tried once before. Any ideas? Please advise of someplace specific. I can do a web search myself. That just usually refers to a place like I mentioned before. Thanks.



Looking for mortgage and/or refinance loans data to extract from a database.?

This information is available through title companies but is provided to those in the business. If you are a loan officer consult your title rep.



Here is some additional info. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive